Power Star Pawan Kalyan launched the audio album of Nithin’s upcoming movie ‘Ishq’. The event took place in a grand manner at Rock Heights  in Madhapur. Pawan Kalyan is normally very reclusive and rarely attends such events. The Power Star himself said so. ” I don’t usually come to such events. But I really like Nitin a lot and when he personally came to invite me, I wanted to come”, said Pawan. The first audio CD was handed over by Pawan Kalyan to P.C.Sriram.
Nandini Reddy, who was one of the guests, remarked about Nithya Menon’s beauty in the movie. “Nithya looks so beautiful. I wish she looked as beautiful in my movie Ala Modalaindi. Perhaps, the difference lies with the magic created by P.C.Sri Ram’s magnificent cinematography”.
Dil Raju and Karunakaran also expressed their affection for Nithin and hoped that Ishq will turn out to be a big hit in his career.